Monday 28 February 2022

This week's reading challenge - The Beaufort Chronicles by Judith Arnopp

 


I was telling Jamie, from The Whispering Bookworm about my Tudor challenge this year (if you have not checked Jamie's blog out yet, then I suggest you do - it is a very popular historical fiction blog). Jamie said that if it was Tudor fiction I was looking for then I was to look no further than the novels by Judith Arnopp. Jamie suggested I start with The Beaufort Chronicles, which depicts the life of Margaret Beaufort.

 

So, that is this week's reading challenge, set by Jamie. Hopefully, I will be back next week and I will let you know what I thought of The Beaufort Bride.

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

✧ Book in the Spotlight ✧ A Rose In The Blitz by Ann Bennett

A Rose In The Blitz By Ann Bennett Publication Date: 29th March 2024 Publisher: Andaman Press Page Length: 270  Genre: Historical Fiction / ...